Heartland Acoustics & Interiors has partnered with Armstrong Ceilings for a ceiling recycling program. This cradle-to-cradle process is a natural extension of Armstrong’s use of recycled materials and environmentally compatible manufacturing process that reduces their environmental footprint
It’s good for you.
- No landfill fees or dumpster costs. We’ll pick up your old ceiling tiles.
- Removing old ceilings for recycling provides an early view of potential problems, structural issues and abatement needs.
- Achieve LEED® credits by including ceiling recycling in your construction waste plan.
- Show your commitment to the environment.
It’s good for the planet.
- Less landfill impact.
- Preserves our natural resources.
- Eables old ceilings to become new again with post-consumer content.
- SPECIFY — Include provisions for ceiling recycling in your project specifications. Specifications are available by contacting Heartland Acoustics & Interiors.
- CONFIRM — Are your ceilings recyclable? Verify with Heartland Acoustics & Interiors that your old ceiling tiles can be recycled. Most brands and types of ceiling tiles can be recycled.
- REMOVE — Call Heartland Acoustics & Interiors to remove and stack your approved old tiles on pallets.
- RECYCLE — Heartland Acoustics & Interiors will make arrangements for pick up of the old ceiling tiles and assure that they are delivered back to the plant for new ceiling tiles to be made
For more information on our Recycling Program click here.